Flash Photo Gallery
'An article purportedly written by me on doctors receiving commission for tests ordered by them is doing the rounds on the internet. I have written no such article. Whatever article I write is put up on my website. So everyone should be cautious before circulating something along these lines.'
Dr. B. M. Hegde
Teaching Experience in India
- Specialty: Cardiology
- 40 years of undergraduate teaching experience.
- 36 years of postgraduate teaching experience.
Teaching Experience in Abroad
- Undergraduate experience at the Malay Medical School in Kuala Lumpur in 1981, 1991.
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate teaching at the Al-Fatah University Medical School, Tripoli, Libya in 1982.
- Postgraduate lectures at the department of Cardiology & Hypertension, New York Hospital on 3 occasions during 1987, 1988 and 1990.
- One week’s lecture and visits - Muscat, Oman in 1988. PG lectures at the May Day Hospital, London in 1990 & 1991.
- One week MRCP teaching in HOFUF Saudi Arabia.
- Three days MRCP teaching in Royal Hospital, Mascut, Oman.
- Two weeks teaching at Kuwait University, Kuwait.